Each county or county related entity (CRE) is considered the member, not individual staff, so one annual fee gives all human resources and benefits personnel within the county or CRE full access to the benefits of the Society. Also included in the cost of dues is ONE membership to the national Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) which will be for the “primary” member within the county or CRE (i.e. the chief clerk in counties without human resources staff or the human resource director). This is a $244 value!
Click here for more information about Vendor Membership.
Membership Dues for 2023
- Chief Clerk Primary* - $579
- 1 to 2 HR/Benefits Staff Members - $965
- 3 to 5 HR/Benefits Staff Members - $1,349
- 6 or More HR/Benefits Staff Members - $1,735
- All County Related Entities - $965
- Vendor Membership - $400
*Reserved for counties with no dedicated HR or Benefits staff